* How do the candidates on Trump’s short list thing stack up on campaign finance? [Empirical SCOTUS]
* Yeah, the electoral college was never going to save us. [Slate]
* Newt Gingrich wants Donald Trump to pardon his advisors that break the law. [Salon]
* Judge Aaron Persky has been cleared of misconduct in connection with the lenient sentence given to Brock Turner, the Stanford University athlete who was convicted of sexual assault. [Jezebel]
* Will the Trump administration spell the end for many law schools? [Law and More]
* A software glitch is leading to false arrests in California. [Ars Technica]
via Tumblr Non-Sequiturs: 12.20.16
As a social worker and cofounder of Social Works Unlimited located in the Bay area, I enjoy helping families and children transition into a productive and safe environment following traumatic life events. Big fan of the Forty Niner's and Sharks, and a huge paddle board enthusiast.